Dimensions: 4" x 6”
Flexible Stamping mount is a patented pending product allowing you to flex stamps over curved surfaces. Think about the endless possibilities! From dresser knobs to cake pops, you can use the Flexi-Stamper with our Iron Orchid Designs Decor Stamps to create a one of a kind look with a gorgeous imprint even on a curved surfaces.
* price includes shipping (USA) only
PLEASE NOTE: The newly released IOD products are enjoying a demand that exceeds the supply. This is likely to continue by all gaugeable indicators.
Due to heavy demand, some of our products may be currently out of stock and on back order, but there is always more product on the way!
ALL orders are fulfilled in the order that we receive them. Placing an order now for a product that is currently on back order is a worry-free way to ensure that you will be first in line for the new inventory and that the item which you ordered will be sent out to you as soon as we receive it!
Should the wait for a product exceed your expectation, please contact us and we will promptly cancel and refund your purchase.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of this item.
IOD Decor Stamps™ are an essential tool for creating. Decor, fashion, sugar arts (because our high quality material is food safe, you can use it in your sweet creations too!). We design our Decor StampsTM to be as versatile as possible, allowing all kinds of uses and configurations, all with distinctive style to meet the needs of our highly creative customer .. .YOU.
- Use repeatedly ( Just like Aunt Edna’s green bean casserole, you can count on these bad boys being there time and time again. )
- Create cherished customized gifts for weddings, baby showers, house warmings and more!
- Use with our Erasable Liquid Chalk for beautiful artistic chalkboard creations ( Give those hand lettering show offs a run for their money! Just kidding, I’m just jealous. But seriously, now we can show off too!)
- Use to beautify plain walls and turn them into show stoppers! ( We’re not being dramatic, have you seen our European Surface Techniques? They can only be accomplished with our Decor Stamps™!)
PREPARATION IS KEY.
Before removing from backing, condition your stamps with very fine sandpaper, scuff the surface in two directions. This helps the mediums stay put, and not bead (which some types, like ceramics glazes, tend to do).
Remove stamps from backing when ready to use. This takes some force, but don’t worry, the stamps are strong.